SMM And Events Coordinator
• We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (sales) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• Coordinate events, taking orders, communicating with companies, recording all requests etc.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
• Excellent Computer skills – MS Office;
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing) and processes
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, Russian
• Hotel experience preferred
• Fast learner, team player.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Title in the subject line