Project Management Essential
“G&I CONSULTING GROUP”
Proclaims training on the Project Management Essential base on practical and theoretical approach in accordance with professional qualifications.
This course introduces project management concepts and sets a baseline for understanding terminology. It provides you with techniques to effectively manage and participate in small, low risk projects. Participant will learn to apply elemental basics of project management to their work and create action plans for on-the-job application.
Project Management Essentials cuts through all the project management jargon and equips you with simple, yet powerful techniques that you will be able to apply immediately in the work place. These techniques will increase your effectiveness and efficiency, while reducing the stress as you plan, organize and control business projects.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Participating in the training, you will be able to:
– learn the core principles of project management: fundamental
skills, methods and techniques.
– know the secrets to achieving a successful project outcome and
– appropriate key elements of the project management
framework, including project stakeholders and project life cycle
– learn to implement effective project management processes and
recognize the tasks for initiating a project
– analyze the relationship between project, operation and portfolio
management and their key characteristics
– explore and define building Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
and Work Packages
– learn estimating and managing the initial project budget, project
schedule and total project costs
– master setting a communication strategic and tactic plan.
– learn identifying main risks and risk management process
– learn developing Quality Management Plan and assimilate
setting Change Management Plan
– understand managing team resources and Running meetings
– learn methods and techniques of monitoring and controlling a
– master communicating effectively and running meetings
– find out tactics and strategy of obtaining acceptance from the
– learn preparing close out report and releasing project resources.
The Training comprises instructor-led practical training, supplemented by examples, case study and group work. Practice-based assignments, coupled with rich feedback, ensure that the participant is able to apply the skills directly in the workplace.
WHO IS THE TRAINING FOR
The training is recommended for:
– Future leader and less experienced business and project
managers who have not received training and information.
– Student who is interested to build successful career path and
progression of Project Manager
– Anyone who needs to develop and implement knowledge and
skills on project management to ensure success.
Deadline: 30.11.2017; Apply from here: https://goo.gl/cTaug5